Thursday, December 24, 2009

Life Is Hell If you are not well



Few days back I had a conversation on this topic with my friends on facebook.I was bit depressed because of my health, my weight is 96kg which is not proportionate to my height. I do not take things personal when people tease me because of my weight. I love eating and can not compromise on my diet. My friends usually suggest me different ways of reducing weight, but their efforts are just waste.

But One day I felt very uncomfortable and put my status message on facebook."Life is Hell if you are not well”, people started commenting on it, and I felt this is the right way to motivate myself. My friends started pulling my leg on facebook, I was a bit embarrassed. I decided to reduce my weight in next one month and show to my friends.

Next morning I wake up at 6:00am, as soon as I came out of my house the atmosphere out side was very cold, but it was a beautiful morning, sky was deep blue in colour. I liked the overall appearance of morning. I felt like its worth getting up in morning and having such a nice view.

As this was my first day i decide not to run instead I will do a brisk walk. The place where I live is a village with lot of greenery, I was really enjoying my morning walk, and there is a small lake near to my house I decide to walk till that lake.

On my way I was enjoying the beauty of nature and interacting with them, that was a wonderful morning. With in 20min I reached there, lake was looking beautiful.

Every thing was going nice, I was enough motivated to continue this for next one month, and I was pretty sure that if I will continue this I will surely reduce my weight with in couple of month.

But all went in to vain; I had never thought that things can change in such a way that the day will become my last day of morning walk. There was some one who is waiting for me on that lake. It was a horrifying experience. It was a big giant DOG, he was hungry and in a search of some food there. He was big enough to counter a man. I was a bit nervous and pick up few stones in my hands, but that DOG was not afraid out of this move. He starting charging towards me, I started throwing stones at him, but nothing worked out. At last I decided to run from that place, that dog was just behind me and i was running after my life. I had never thought that my brisk walk will turn in to Olympic race. Luckily I escaped from that place. I was totally exhausted. I was shocked and depressed. I decide to go home as soon as possible.

That was my first and last day of morning walk, I never turned back to that lake even in day’s time. It was a horrifying experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment