Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Life Is Hell If You Are Well



Few days back I have written one post on Life is hell if you are not well, but when I thought the other side of being unwell, I feel like writing another post which says life is hell if you are well.
This thought came to my mind when I was sitting and working in office. Just imagine a day when you are not well, you take a day off from your office; now see the advantages that you get for being unwell.
1. You don’t have to travel so much to reach to your office.
2 Your body doest have to face the pollution and harassment.
3 You don’t have to face the same office work.
4 You don’t have to listen to your boss new ideas on your project.
5 You don’t have to take the usual canteen food.
6 And most important you don’t have to sit whole day on your work place.

There are n numbers of advantages that you can get once you are declared unwell.

Now see the advantages that you will get at home.
1. Whole day you will be relaxing.
2. You can watch movies or play games on laptop.
3. You will get good food to eat and every one will be around you to take your demands.

It’s like a day which every one wants to live through out his/her life.

So now I have changed my beliefs to life is hell if you are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment