Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Friends Forever

Yesterday will be counted among those days in my life when I felt very distressing. I was completely fine till yesterday morning, I knew that my friend got transferred to other station, but yesterday afternoon when I went to his room to see him off, I realized that, after today it will be hardly possible for both of us to meet oftenly.

He is into Defence service and transfer is a part of his job. He is one of my closest friend, we have done our schooling and college from same institute. I really feel proud to say that I have friends like him.

I don’t know how to describe those feelings; I felt very lonely and took few deep breaths. We hug each other, and had a big smile on our faces; I knew we both were trying to hide our emotions, which were really painful.

I know we will meet and always be in-touch, and we will be friends forever.
I have written few lines on our friendship.


"Naseeb ko agar ho ga manzoor
To hum fir milen ge zaroor
Bhale is lamhe ne kiya hai hume door
Par hamari dosti hi hai hamara garoor"

No comments:

Post a Comment